- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice leeks in half lengthwise, thoroughly wash and thinly slice
- Sauté leeks and onions in olive oil for 15-20 minutes or until lightly caramelized, then let cool to room temperature.
- While leeks and onions are cooling combine eggs, yogurt, salt, pepper, nutmeg and mozzarella.
- Add leeks to egg mixture and mix well.
- Fill unbaked pie crust with quiche mixture and top with grated Parmesan.
- Bake in center of oven for 35-40 minutes or until center is just set.
- Let rest for 10 minutes prior to serving.