- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Fold the chicken wings, hooking the claw inward to make a little triangle.
- Spread the wings out on a large baking sheet and season generously with Kosher salt and pepper.
- When the grill is hot, grill the wings 15-20 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- In a small saucepan melt butter and add hot sauce over medium-low heat.
- When the wings are charred and fully cooked, place in a large bowl and pour the butter mixture over the wings and toss until well coated.
- Serve with chunky blue cheese dressing, celery, and carrots.