- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 400°F)
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook onion slices in one tablespoon oil on medium-high heat until well caramelized and very tender, about 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Brush mushroom caps with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Grill stem-side down for about 5 minutes. Take off heat.
- Divide spinach artichoke dip equally among the four mushroom caps. Spread dip on grilled side of mushrooms. Top with caramelized onions, a couple slices of goat cheese, 2 tablespoons shredded cheese, and a sprinkle of thyme leaves.
- Put mushrooms back on grill and close lid so that the toppings heat and melt. Grill for about 10 minutes or until cheeses are melted and golden.
Calories 283, Carbohydrates 11g, Cholesterol 38mg, Fat 22g, Fat Calories 196, Fiber 3g, Protein 13g, Saturated Fat 9g, Sodium 396mg. Daily Values: Calcium 223.21mg 22%, Phos 174.38mg 17%, Copper 0.46mg 23%, Zinc 0.77mg 5%, Panto 1.2mg 12%, Biotin 2.02mcg 673%, Iodine 0.75mcg 1%, Magnesium 8.61mg 2%, Iron 0.95mg 5%, Vitamin B6 12%, Vitamin C 5%, Vitamin B12 2%, Vitamin D 3%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 27%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.