- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, mustard, 2 teaspoons salt in a sturdy 1 gallon resalable plastic bag.
- Add the pork tenderloins and turn to coat with the marinade. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag. Marinate the pork in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- When you're ready to cook, build a charcoal fire or preheat grill. Brush the cooking grate with oil to prevent the pork from sticking.
- Remove the tenderloins from the marinade and discard the marinade but leave the herbs that cling to the meat. Sprinkle the tenderloins generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning a few times to brown all sides, for 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the heat of the grill) until the meat registers 137 degrees on the thickest part. Transfer the tenderloins to a platter and cover with aluminum foil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes. Carve in half-inch thick diagonal slices and serve warm.
Calories 190, Carbohydrates 2g, Cholesterol 74mg, Fat 9g, Fat Calories 82, Fiber 0.22g, Protein 24g, Saturated Fat 2g, Sodium 316mg. Daily Values: Calcium 11.5mg 1%, Phos 283.56mg 28%, Copper 0.11mg 6%, Zinc 2.17mg 14%, Panto 0.99mg 10%, Biotin 3.44mcg 1147%, Magnesium 32.59mg 8%, Iron 1.25mg 7%, Vitamin B6 45%, Vitamin C 10%, Vitamin B12 10%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 0%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.