- Preheat oven to 325°F and lightly grease bottom and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- To make crust, mix butter and crumbs well; reserve 1/4 cup and press remainder firmly on bottom of pan.
- Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add 4 tablespoons sugar; beat until stiff and set aside.
- Beat cheese until smooth; gradually add 1 1/2 cups sugar, flour and salt and beat until well incorporated. Add egg yolks, gradually one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add sour cream, vanilla and orange zest; mix well.
- Fold in egg whites thoroughly and pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup crumbs. Bake for 1 1/4 hours, or until firm. Turn off heat, open oven door and leave cake in oven for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool on cake rack away from drafts. Chill. (Cake will shrink some as it cools.)
- To make raspberry topping, melt jelly in small pan over low heat. Combine raspberries and warm jelly in bowl and toss to blend; arrange berries on top of cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories 547, Carbohydrates 58g, Cholesterol 179mg, Fat 33g, Fat Calories 295, Fiber 2g, Protein 8g, Saturated Fat 18g, Sodium 354mg. Daily Values: Calcium 105.4mg 11%, Phos 155.36mg 16%, Copper 0.08mg 4%, Zinc 0.87mg 6%, Panto 0.89mg 9%, Biotin 7.09mcg 2363%, Iodine 13.25mcg 9%, Magnesium 18.78mg 5%, Iron 1.31mg 7%, Vitamin B6 5%, Vitamin C 12%, Vitamin B12 7%, Vitamin D 10%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 24%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.