- Whisk the egg yolks and cold water together in a stainless bowl until foamy.
- Place the bowl over a saucepan of water at a low simmer. Continue to whisk egg mixture until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Slowly add the melted butter, in a steady stream, into the egg mixture, whisking constantly, until the sauce is thick and emulsified.
- Remove the bowl from heat; whisk in the lemon juice, salt, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve immediately or let stand over warm water in saucepan for up to 30 minutes.
Calories 233, Carbohydrates 0.79g, Cholesterol 153mg, Fat 25g, Fat Calories 224, Fiber 0.02g, Protein 2g, Saturated Fat 15g, Sodium 133mg. Daily Values: Calcium 18.61mg 2%, Phos 40.64mg 4%, Copper 0.01mg 1%, Zinc 0.22mg 1%, Panto 0.29mg 3%, Biotin 4.27mcg 1423%, Iodine 13.09mcg 9%, Magnesium 1.42mg 0%, Iron 0.26mg 1%, Vitamin B6 2%, Vitamin C 4%, Vitamin B12 4%, Vitamin D 9%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 17%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.