- Stud the orange with cloves, slice.
- In a medium pot, combine the studded orange slices and the remaining ingredients except the rum.
- Slowly bring to a simmer over low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the rum.
- To serve immediately - strain, ladle into mugs and garnish with cinnamon stick.
Calories 258, Carbohydrates 44g, Fat 0.03g, Fat Calories 0.25, Fiber 0.02g, Protein 0.07g, Saturated Fat 0.01g, Sodium 29mg. Daily Values: Calcium 12.37mg 1%, Phos 3.05mg 0%, Copper 0.02mg 1%, Zinc 0.02mg 0%, Panto 0.03mg 0%, Biotin 0.04mcg 13%, Iodine 0.15mcg 0%, Magnesium 2.16mg 1%, Iron 0.13mg 1%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin C 6%, Vitamin A 0%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.