- Layer sliced meats, sliced cheese, roasted red peppers, spinach leaves and red onion evenly on bottom halves of ciabatta rolls.
- Close with top slices of rolls.
- Brush outer surfaces of sandwiches with melted butter.
- Grill press in Panini set on medium-high heat until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Open each sandwich and add the Italian vinaigrette.
- Close sandwiches and slice diagonally in half.
Calories 751, Carbohydrates 58g, Cholesterol 131mg, Fat 39g, Fat Calories 353, Fiber 3g, Protein 44g, Saturated Fat 16g, Sodium 3171mg. Daily Values: Calcium 22.65mg 2%, Phos 44.04mg 4%, Copper 0.03mg 2%, Zinc 0.93mg 6%, Panto 0.02mg 0%, Biotin 0.25mcg 83%, Iodine 0.14mcg 0%, Magnesium 5.68mg 1%, Iron 1.68mg 9%, Vitamin B6 8%, Vitamin C 110%, Vitamin B12 9%, Vitamin D 4%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 103%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.