- In a small heavy saucepan, bring cream and milk to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat and quickly add chocolate, stirring until melted and very smooth.
- Return to medium-low heat and warm for 3 minutes or until a bubble or two form on the surface.
- Pour the hot chocolate into espresso cups.
- Serve immediately with a side of brandy or Kahlua--or the liqueur can be added to the hot chocolate.
Calories 528, Carbohydrates 41g, Cholesterol 88mg, Fat 40g, Fat Calories 363, Protein 3g, Saturated Fat 29g, Sodium 110mg. Daily Values: Calcium 107.93mg 11%, Phos 88.44mg 9%, Copper 0.02mg 1%, Zinc 0.36mg 2%, Panto 0.38mg 4%, Biotin 2.0mcg 667%, Iodine 23.03mcg 15%, Magnesium 10.3mg 3%, Iron 0.04mg 0%, Vitamin B6 2%, Vitamin C 1%, Vitamin B12 6%, Vitamin D 12%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 20%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.