- In a sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic until tender. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, gently combine lamb, breadcrumbs, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper and spicy plum chutney.
- Add feta and the onion/garlic mixture to the lamb mixture and blend well.
- Form into 1 ounce balls.
- In a sauté pan, add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and sauté meatballs for 10 minutes over medium heat or until browned on all sides.
- Serve warm with a side of spicy plum chutney.