- In a small bowl, mix together black pepper, paprika, chili powder, celery salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and mustard powder.
- Rub mixture over the surface of the raw flesh (it's a joke, folks!)
- Place meat in a slow cooker, and add 1/2 cup water.
- Cover, and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- When meat is tender and well done, transfer to a serving platter.
- Don’t bother to skim the fat, since it’s been well seasoned, simply spoon rich liquid on top of this well deserved plate; you’ve earned it!