- Place chicken breasts on cutting board and slice in half horizontally, forming 8 thin filets.
- Place each chicken filet between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound until 1/4-inch thin.
- Combine flour and salt in shallow container. Dredge pounded chicken in seasoned flour; shake off excess flour.
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet. Working in several small batches, sauté chicken for 5 minutes over medium heat, turning once.
- Add white wine and chicken broth. Simmer until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add lemon pieces and capers.
- Season to taste; garnish with parsley.
Calories 306, Carbohydrates 3g, Cholesterol 78mg, Fat 26g, Fat Calories 231, Fiber 0.34g, Protein 13g, Saturated Fat 11g, Sodium 394mg. Daily Values: Calcium 16.27mg 2%, Phos 134.69mg 13%, Copper 0.04mg 2%, Zinc 0.44mg 3%, Panto 0.9mg 9%, Biotin 0.03mcg 10%, Magnesium 19.92mg 5%, Iron 0.76mg 4%, Vitamin B6 23%, Vitamin C 14%, Vitamin B12 3%, Vitamin D 4%, Vit E-a-Toco 6%, Vitamin A 18%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.