- Grate 1 tablespoon zest from the lemons and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cream and lemon zest and heat until hot. Remove from the heat if the mixture begins to boil.
- In a small bowl, combine the shrimp, lemon juice and chives; set aside.
- Add the 2 tablespoons salt and the pasta to the boiling water. Cook, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking, until al dente, according to the package instructions.
- When the pasta is within about 3 minutes of being al dente, in a fry pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook, stirring, until they are opaque throughout, about 2 minutes.
- Add the warm cream to the pan and season the sauce with salt and white pepper.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the fry pan. Toss the pasta to coat with the sauce and serve immediately.