- Remove the dough sheet from the package and place on cutting board or clean flat surface.
- Position child's hand on the dough and trace around hand and fingers with a table knife.
- Gently remove the cut-out cookie "hand" being careful not to tear it. If desired, you may also wish to poke a small hole near the base of the palm for hanging as an ornament on the tree with a thin ribbon. Cut the hole before baking. (You may also want to have fun creating other shapes, using cookie cutters.)
- Place cookie hands on a cookie sheet at least an inch apart and bake according to package directions.
- Allow to cool on a baking rack. If desired, ice the cookies using a prepared frosting, and add sprinkles.
- Makes 10 to 16 cookie cutouts, or 4 hands plus 4 cookie cutouts.
Calories 340, Carbohydrates 49g, Cholesterol 20mg, Fat 15g, Fat Calories 133, Protein 2g, Saturated Fat 4g, Sodium 191mg. Daily Values: Iron 0.73mg 4%, . Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.