- Stir eggs, cream, cinnamon and vanilla together in a medium mixing bowl and mix well.
- Soak each piece of bread in the egg mixture.
- Place a large griddle over medium-high heat and melt 1½ teaspoons of Plugrá Butter on griddle and spread on surface.
- Place 4 pieces of French toast on hot griddle, cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turn and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is golden and done.
- Repeat process with remaining 1½ teaspoons of Plugrá Butter and 4 pieces of bread.
- Spread mascarpone cheese on 4 slices of French toast and top mascarpone with remaining 4 slices of French toast.
- Top with ½ cup prepared Banana Pecan Butter Sauce.
- Banana Pecan Butter Sauce: Melt the Plugrá Butter in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.Stir in orange juice, brown sugar, vanilla and salt.Cook and stir for 1-1/2 minutes. Add bananas and pecans and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is smooth and slightly reduced. Keep warm.