- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment; cream the butter on medium-high speed for 3 minutes, or until fluffy. Add the green tea powder and beat until completely blended and color is even.
- Slowly add the sugar and vanilla; beat on medium-high until light and fluffy, scraping down sides of bowl with a spatula, as needed.
- Slowly add flour and salt and blend on low until just mixed and dough sticks together when squeezed with fingers. Form mixture into a dough ball.
- Lightly flour a sheet of parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Place dough ball on parchment and roll out to 1/4-inch thickness. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Using a 2 1/2-inch fluted cookie cutter, cut cookies and place on a parchment lined baking sheet; sprinkle cookies evenly with turbinado sugar. Return to refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325°F for 17 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and cool.
Calories 217, Carbohydrates 25g, Cholesterol 30mg, Fat 12g, Fat Calories 103, Fiber 0.53g, Protein 2g, Saturated Fat 7g, Sodium 32mg. Daily Values: Calcium 6.46mg 1%, Phos 24.51mg 2%, Copper 0.03mg 2%, Zinc 0.15mg 1%, Panto 0.1mg 1%, Biotin 0.2mcg 67%, Magnesium 4.61mg 1%, Iron 0.91mg 5%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin B12 0%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 7%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.