- Combine chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic cloves, kosher salt and garlic pepper in bowl of food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Pulse until smooth; adding 2 to 4 tablespoons reserved liquid from canned chickpeas, as needed, to adjust thickness of hummus dip.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush flat bread or pita bread with olive oil and sprinkle with Kosher salt. Place on baking sheet and warm for approximately 5 minutes.
- To serve: Spoon hummus on serving plate or bowl; garnish with a dollop of roasted red pepper sauce and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with warm flatbread or pita chips.
Calories 126, Carbohydrates 12g, Fat 7g, Fat Calories 64, Fiber 3g, Protein 4g, Saturated Fat 0.87g, Sodium 334mg. Daily Values: Calcium 24.49mg 2%, Phos 61.39mg 6%, Copper 0.12mg 6%, Zinc 0.36mg 2%, Panto 0.02mg 0%, Biotin 0.02mcg 7%, Magnesium 7.83mg 2%, Iron 0.99mg 6%, Vitamin B6 2%, Vitamin C 6%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 0%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.