- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Using a spoon, scoop out flesh of zucchini, leaving a 1/4-inch border, forming "boats."
- Chop zucchini flesh and reserve.
- Brush zucchini lightly with oil and place hollowed sides down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet; bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool.
- In the meantime, heat 1/4 cup oil in sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, salt, and pepper; sauté until soft about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add reserved zucchini and yellow squash; sauté until liquid is evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Fold in Feta cheese, tomatoes, parsley and basil.
- Arrange zucchini, cut sides up, in two 9 x 13 baking dishes.
- Fill with squash-Feta mixture.
- Bake until top is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Calories 126, Carbohydrates 6g, Cholesterol 17mg, Fat 10g, Fat Calories 88, Fiber 2g, Protein 4g, Saturated Fat 4g, Sodium 302mg. Daily Values: Calcium 117.91mg 12%, Phos 116.57mg 12%, Copper 0.09mg 5%, Zinc 0.98mg 7%, Panto 0.45mg 5%, Biotin 1.77mcg 590%, Iodine 0.18mcg 0%, Magnesium 28.37mg 7%, Iron 0.74mg 4%, Vitamin B6 16%, Vitamin C 43%, Vitamin B12 5%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 12%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.