- Mix Marinade Mix, lime juice, honey and oil in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently. Serve chicken on toasted rolls with lettuce and tomatoes. Top with bacon, cheese and condiments, if desired.
- TIP: Prepare as directed, using McCormick® Grill Mates Zesty Herb or Baja Citrus Marinade in place of the Mesquite Marinade.
- Try the sandwich with Swiss cheese and ham instead of American cheese and bacon.