- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a Bundt pan with oil. In medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg and set aside.
- In large bowl, blend sugar and butter. Add eggs and milk and beat until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture and stir until just blended. Fold in apples. This makes a very thick batter.
- Press batter evenly into prepared mini Bundt pans and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- FOR THE CIDER GLAZE:
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, stir, and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat slightly and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Pour while still warm over warm cakes.
Calories 748, Carbohydrates 107g, Cholesterol 128mg, Fat 34g, Fat Calories 300, Fiber 2g, Protein 7g, Saturated Fat 20g, Sodium 539mg. Daily Values: Calcium 74.64mg 7%, Phos 108.97mg 11%, Copper 0.11mg 6%, Zinc 0.59mg 4%, Panto 0.5mg 5%, Biotin 3.58mcg 1193%, Iodine 8.5mcg 6%, Magnesium 16.14mg 4%, Iron 2.59mg 14%, Vitamin B6 3%, Vitamin C 3%, Vitamin B12 3%, Vitamin D 9%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 21%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.