- Preheat oven according to box cake mix instructions.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract and 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract to the prepared cake batter.
- Line mini cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Fill each cup with batter. Bake according to cake mix instructions.
- Remove mini cupcakes from the oven and completely cool on a cooling rack.
- Combine cream cheese and butter in bowl of an electric mixer and mix until smooth. Add powdered sugar in three equal batches, ensuring mix is combined and smooth before adding the next batch. Add remaining almond and vanilla extract.
- Apply the icing to the cupcakes and top with shredded coconut.
Calories 186, Carbohydrates 15g, Cholesterol 39mg, Fat 13g, Fat Calories 119, Fiber 0.48g, Protein 2g, Saturated Fat 7g, Sodium 122mg. Daily Values: Calcium 31.4mg 3%, Phos 16.6mg 2%, Copper 0.02mg 1%, Zinc 0.09mg 1%, Panto 0.07mg 1%, Biotin 0.15mcg 50%, Iodine 0.07mcg 0%, Magnesium 3.5mg 1%, Iron 0.38mg 2%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 6%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.