- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Unfold refrigerated pie dough and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Using a 3″ biscuit cutter, cut out your 8 rounds from each pie dough disc.
- Press onto bottom and sides of ungreased mini muffin pan. Prick bottoms of tarts with a fork and par bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Fill each tart with 1-2 teaspoons of pumpkin mixture. Bake 15 minutes, but watch carefully as they are much smaller and can darken easily.
- Cool slightly in the muffin pan. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Using a large plastic baggie, place whipping cream mixture into baggie. Clip a very small tip off of one of the corners.
- Squeeze a small circle on top of each tart and sprinkle with nutmeg and serve.
- FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING:
- Put your beaters and bowl you’ll be using to make the whip cream topping in the freezer for 30-45 minutes to make sure they are cold.
- Pour cream in the bowl and beat until the cream starts forming.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until peaks form.
Calories 215, Carbohydrates 21g, Cholesterol 40mg, Fat 14g, Fat Calories 128, Fiber 0.73g, Protein 2g, Saturated Fat 7g, Sodium 188mg. Daily Values: Calcium 26.23mg 3%, Phos 18.37mg 2%, Copper 0.01mg 1%, Zinc 0.16mg 1%, Panto 0.1mg 1%, Biotin 0.89mcg 297%, Iodine 4.47mcg 3%, Magnesium 3.34mg 1%, Iron 0.2mg 1%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 50%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.