- Combine sliced chicken breast with next 4 ingredients, mix well. Add 1 teaspoon oil to the mix, combine and set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat wok at medium heat and add 2 tablespoon oil. When the wok is hot, add chicken and cook for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add carrot, celery, green pepper and cabbage.
- Continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rest of vegetables. Stir fry at high heat. Add chicken broth, salt and white pepper.
- Pour in cornstarch mix. When liquid thickens, add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and quick stir.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm.
Calories 157, Carbohydrates 9g, Cholesterol 19mg, Fat 10g, Fat Calories 90, Fiber 2g, Protein 8g, Saturated Fat 0.96g, Sodium 614mg. Daily Values: Calcium 17.65mg 2%, Phos 104.52mg 10%, Copper 0.14mg 7%, Zinc 0.48mg 3%, Panto 0.91mg 9%, Biotin 4.03mcg 1343%, Iodine 0.83mcg 1%, Magnesium 17.15mg 4%, Iron 0.51mg 3%, Vitamin B6 18%, Vitamin C 35%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 21%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.