- In small bowl, mash avocado with fork.
- Stir in lemon juice, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Spread avocado mash over 6 slices bread, dividing evenly.
- Whisk soy sauce into mayonnaise, for added flavor.
- Spread other 6 slices bread with about 1 teaspoon each mayonnaise-soy mixture.
- Top with minced finger meat, dividing evenly, and add a small amount of black sesame seeds, for umami flavor. Gently press avocado-topped bread slices, avocado sides down, onto each sandwich.
- Using long serrated knife, trim off crusts and cut each sandwich lengthwise into thirds, and enjoy all your hard work-never to go unnoticed again.