- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Divide bread cubes between 2 large baking sheets. Bake until slightly dry, about 15-20 minutes. Cool completely. You can also leave the cubes out overnight to dry.
- Sauté sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through, crumbling coarsely with back of spoon, about 10 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer sausage to large bowl. Pour off any drippings from the skillet.
- Using the same skillet, melt butter. Add onions, apples, celery and poultry seasoning to skillet; sauté until onions are softened about 5-8 minutes.
- Mix in dried cranberries and rosemary. Add mixture to sausage, then mix in bread, eggs and parsley. Season stuffing to taste with salt and pepper. Add chicken broth to moisten stuffing depending on how moist you like it (can be prepared one day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Butter a baking dish. Transfer stuffing to dish, cover and bake until heated through, about 45 minutes. Uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Calories 363, Carbohydrates 49g, Cholesterol 82mg, Fat 12g, Fat Calories 110, Fiber 4g, Protein 15g, Saturated Fat 5g, Sodium 736mg. Daily Values: Calcium 121.02mg 12%, Phos 166.32mg 17%, Copper 0.17mg 9%, Zinc 1.48mg 10%, Panto 0.68mg 7%, Biotin 7.34mcg 2447%, Iodine 13.1mcg 9%, Magnesium 35.48mg 9%, Iron 3.21mg 18%, Vitamin B6 15%, Vitamin C 26%, Vitamin B12 10%, Vitamin D 5%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 13%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.