- Wrap rolls in foil; heat in preheated oven at 350°F for 10 minutes or until fully heated.
- Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise evenly over each roll.
- Layer 3 slices each: ham, turkey and salami evenly over each roll.
- Combine spinach, red onions, walnuts, pear slices and salad dressing in bowl and toss to blend; portion evenly over each roll.
- Top each roll evenly with Swiss cheese.
Calories 962, Carbohydrates 114g, Cholesterol 111mg, Fat 32g, Fat Calories 285, Fiber 7g, Protein 57g, Saturated Fat 7g, Sodium 3152mg. Daily Values: Calcium 89.48mg 9%, Phos 91.71mg 9%, Copper 0.15mg 8%, Zinc 0.95mg 6%, Panto 0.17mg 2%, Biotin 2.18mcg 727%, Iodine 4.19mcg 3%, Magnesium 18.73mg 5%, Iron 7.33mg 41%, Vitamin B6 6%, Vitamin C 8%, Vitamin B12 8%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 20%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.