- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Combine pink grapefruit marmalade, green onions, bell pepper, jalapeno and flat leaf parsley in a small bowl and stir until fully blended. Add diced grapefruit and gently stir to blend. Keep cold.
- While preparing salmon, preheat a baking sheet in hot oven.
- Using a sharp knife, cut fillet into 4 equal pieces; pat dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Rub fillets lightly on all sides with olive oil and season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Remove preheated baking sheet from oven; carefully arrange fillets, skin side down, on baking sheet and return to oven.
- Immediately reduce oven temperature to 275°F.
- Oven roast salmon for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish is cooked to desired doneness.
- To serve, top each fillet with grapefruit salsa.
Calories 391, Carbohydrates 7g, Cholesterol 102mg, Fat 17g, Fat Calories 151, Fiber 1g, Protein 49g, Saturated Fat 3g, Sodium 226mg. Daily Values: Calcium 88.99mg 9%, Phos 599.74mg 60%, Copper 0.14mg 7%, Zinc 0.98mg 7%, Panto 1.97mg 20%, Biotin 11.74mcg 3913%, Iodine 0.11mcg 0%, Magnesium 74.46mg 19%, Iron 1.42mg 8%, Vitamin B6 64%, Vitamin C 35%, Vitamin B12 158%, Vitamin D 205%, Vit E-a-Toco 8%, Vitamin A 16%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.