- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Unroll pie crust; press into petal tart pan. Pre bake pie crust for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Halve peaches and remove pits. Cut each half crosswise in 1/4-inch slices; keeping halves intact.
- Arrange sliced peach halves in petal tart shell to look like a flower.
- Melt and strain peach preserves, add 2 tablespoons dark rum. Simmer over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Pour glaze over peaches.
- Whip whipping cream, sugar and dark rum until light and thick.
- Serve each slice topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
Calories 544, Carbohydrates 56g, Cholesterol 97mg, Fat 34g, Fat Calories 301, Fiber 1g, Protein 3g, Saturated Fat 19g, Sodium 184mg. Daily Values: Calcium 50.59mg 5%, Phos 62.83mg 6%, Copper 0.07mg 4%, Zinc 0.33mg 2%, Panto 0.33mg 3%, Biotin 1.16mcg 387%, Iodine 13.29mcg 9%, Magnesium 13.8mg 3%, Iron 0.27mg 2%, Vitamin B6 2%, Vitamin C 12%, Vitamin B12 2%, Vitamin D 5%, Vit E-a-Toco 5%, Vitamin A 27%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.