- Combine panko breadcrumbs, pecans, salt and garlic pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dust each fillet lightly in flour; shake excess.
- Dip each fillet in buttermilk to evenly coat; drain excess.
- Dredge each fillet in pecan mixture; shake excess.
- Heat butter in large nonstick skillet; add fillets and cook on each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden, and fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve warm with fresh lemon wedges.
Calories 169, Carbohydrates 7g, Cholesterol 47mg, Fat 8g, Fat Calories 71, Fiber 0.83g, Protein 19g, Saturated Fat 2g, Sodium 207mg. Daily Values: Calcium 22.87mg 2%, Phos 172.8mg 17%, Copper 0.15mg 8%, Zinc 0.64mg 4%, Panto 0.5mg 5%, Biotin 0.17mcg 57%, Iodine 1.88mcg 1%, Magnesium 32.51mg 8%, Iron 0.74mg 4%, Vitamin B6 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 23%, Vitamin D 27%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 1%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.