- Boil pierogies as package directs. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease 10- or 12-inch pizza pan. Place 2 pierogies in the center of the pan and arrange remaining pierogies around center pierogies in a slightly overlapping circle. Press pierogies together to form a complete circle.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of pierogies to cover and arrange pepperoni on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, and pierogies are heated thoroughly.
- Cut into wedges to serve.