- In large bowl, combine 4 cups Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix, 1 1/4 cups sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
- In medium bowl, stir together eggs, pumpkin, buttermilk and oil. Gently stir pumpkin mixture into dry ingredients just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans that have been coated with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir together streusel ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack. Makes 2 loaves.