- FOR CRUST:
- Preheat oven to 350°F with a rack in the center. Assemble a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until nut mixture sticks together. Press firmly into bottom of pan. Bake crust until golden, about 10-12 minutes.
- FOR FILLING:
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and lemon peel until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, then add pumpkin, sour cream, flour, vanilla, spices and salt; mix until smooth. Place springform pan on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour filling into springform and gently smooth the top.
- Bake 2 hours.
- Take out of oven and let cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate in springform pan until cold, about 4 hours. Unmold, cover and chill.
- FOR SAUCE:
- Combine sugar, whipping cream, butter, corn syrup, and salt in a medium saucepan, whisking until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and boil one minute without stirring. Remove from heat. Stir in bourbon and pecans. Cool.
Calories 759, Carbohydrates 59g, Cholesterol 196mg, Fat 56g, Fat Calories 499, Fiber 4g, Protein 10g, Saturated Fat 22g, Sodium 393mg. Daily Values: Calcium 136.66mg 14%, Phos 206.89mg 21%, Copper 0.38mg 19%, Zinc 1.94mg 13%, Panto 1.04mg 10%, Biotin 6.3mcg 2100%, Iodine 14.75mcg 10%, Magnesium 46.61mg 12%, Iron 1.89mg 11%, Vitamin B6 7%, Vitamin C 1%, Vitamin B12 7%, Vitamin D 11%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 133%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.