- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Roll out 1 pie dough disc on a lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thick. Press crust into tart pan and prick bottom several times with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- Combine pumpkin, cream, egg, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt until completely blended. Pour into cooled tart shell.
- To make lattice -- roll out remaining dough disc 1/8-inch thick. Using a pastry wheel or knife, cut ten 3/4-inch wide strips (the number of strips required will vary depending on your spacing). Weave strips on top of pumpkin filling.
- Sprinkle with sanding sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake tart for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF and bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set.
- Allow tart to completely cool before serving.
Calories 371, Carbohydrates 42g, Cholesterol 60mg, Fat 23g, Fat Calories 206, Fiber 2g, Protein 4g, Saturated Fat 11g, Sodium 371mg. Daily Values: Calcium 41.33mg 4%, Phos 27.53mg 3%, Copper 0.02mg 1%, Zinc 0.15mg 1%, Panto 0.17mg 2%, Biotin 1.56mcg 520%, Iodine 6.69mcg 4%, Magnesium 4.21mg 1%, Iron 0.46mg 3%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 2%, Vitamin D 3%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 95%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.