- Preheat griddle to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients up to the honey. Combine well.
- Add baking powder and lemon juice, letting it "bubble."
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- If the batter is too thick, add your choice of milk to get the desired consistency (thicker will be fatter
- pancakes, more watery will be a thinner pancake).
- Pour spoonfuls onto the griddle, checking with a plastic, flexible spatula for brownness on the underside. Once it's brown, flip it.
- Serve with syrup, sliced fruit or just eat them plain.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen. Reheat in a toaster oven (microwaving makes them rubbery).