- In large bowl, combine 3 cups Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup pecans, cinnamon and cloves.
- In medium bowl, stir together eggs, pumpkin, buttermilk and oil. Gently stir pumpkin mixture into dry ingredients just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each of 24 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir together streusel ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 24 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean. Makes 24 muffins.