- Purée beans, pine nuts and garlic in food processor until smooth. Combine with pumpkin, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and egg.
- To make ravioli, place 1 1/2 tablespoons filling in the center of a dumpling skin, moisten edges with water and top with another dumpling skin. Press edges firmly to seal, being careful to push all air out of ravioli before sealing pasta completely around filling. Crimp edges with a fork; repeat until all raviolis are formed.
- Mix vinegar and food color. Paint jack-o-lantern faces on raviolis with a small paintbrush. Let dry for at least 5 minutes; add a second coat and dry for 10 minutes more.
- Heat a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Boil raviolis for about 3 minutes and drain.
- While raviolis are cooking, melt butter in small skillet with garlic. Toss with drained raviolis and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Arrange on plates and place parsley around pumpkins like stems.