- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a mini muffin tin by spraying it with baking spray or using oil.
- On waxed paper, use a rolling pin or the palm of your hand to flatten each Snickerdoodle cookie as evenly as you can.
- Gently place one cookie in each mini muffin indent to form a small pie shell.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Beat with an electric mixer, scraping the sides to ensure an even mixture.
- Spoon enough pumpkin batter into each shell but do not fill more than half way (this will cause it to bubble over and crust it to the pan).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pie shell starts to slightly brown.
- Cool completely before trying to remove the tartlets to ensure a solid treat.