- Rinse and dry off the plums and nectarine or peach. Carefully rinse and dry off the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- On a cutting board, using a small, sharp knife, cut off the green stems from the strawberries. Cut the strawberries in half lengthwise and put them in a large bowl. Cut each plum in half, remove the pit and cut each half into wedges. Add to the bowl. Do the same with the nectarine or peach and add to the bowl. Then add the blueberries and raspberries. Place the pineapple, flat side down, on the cutting board. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices. Cut each half-circle into 4 chunks and add to the bowl.
- Using the sharp knife, cut the orange across the middle. Hold each half over a small bowl and squeeze. Pick out any seeds and measure 1/4 cup juice.
- Sprinkle the fruits with the 1/4 cup orange juice. Gently toss the fruits with a wooden spoon until well mixed. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill well.
- When ready to serve, divide the fruit salad among serving bowls and spoon the juice over the top.