- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine oats, Brazil nuts, coconut, cashews and wheat germ in large bowl; toss to blend.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, honey, brown sugar and vanilla and stir until blended. Pour over oat mixture and toss to evenly coat oat mixture.
- Spread granola evenly onto a 13-inch x 18-inch baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine toasted granola with dried tropical fruit and gently toss to blend.
- Transfer to storage container or zip lock bags to store.
Calories 491, Carbohydrates 55g, Fat 29g, Fat Calories 259, Fiber 6g, Protein 7g, Saturated Fat 6g, Sodium 56mg. Daily Values: Calcium 64.99mg 7%, Phos 190.3mg 19%, Copper 0.49mg 25%, Zinc 1.45mg 10%, Panto 0.14mg 1%, Biotin 1.05mcg 350%, Iodine 0.97mcg 1%, Magnesium 93.43mg 23%, Iron 2.36mg 13%, Vitamin B6 3%, Vitamin C 0%, Vit E-a-Toco 8%, Vitamin A 5%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.