- Place onion in large (3-qt.) slow-cooker.
- Place beef pieces in plastic bag; sprinkle dry Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix over beef; shake to coat beef. Pour over top of onion.
- In 2-cup glass measure, combine chili sauce, vinegar, honey and chipotle pepper until well combined. Pour over beef; stir to combine.
- Cover with lid. Set slow-cooker on lowest temperature setting; cook for 7 to 8 hours or until beef is tender when pierced with a fork.
- Just before serving, make Cobblestone Biscuits. In mixing bowl, stir together Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix, 1 1/4 cups milk and 6 tablespoons melted butter until dough forms a ball.
- Turn out onto surface dusted with additional biscuit and baking mix. Knead 7 or 8 times. Roll out to 1-inch thickness. Using a 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut out dough. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, make crosswise slits through biscuits about every 1 inch in both directions to make a cobblestone design. Brush tops with additional milk or butter.
- Bake at 450° for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve stewed beef over biscuits.