- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On lightly floured surface, fold in edges of pie dough to 5-inch in width rectangle; roll to 15-inch in length. Transfer to 13.75-in x 4 in rectangular tart pan. Repeat for second tart.
- In large mixing bowl, toss rhubarb, raspberries, flour, sugars, salt, orange zest and crystallized ginger. Divide between tart pans and arrange evenly.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until crust is golden and fruit is tender.
- Cool tarts on cooling rack, brush lightly with warm apricot preserves.
- Cut each tart into 6 equal portions and serve topped with vanilla ice cream.
Calories 491, Carbohydrates 84g, Cholesterol 25mg, Fat 17g, Fat Calories 153, Fiber 3g, Protein 5g, Saturated Fat 8g, Sodium 302mg. Daily Values: Calcium 149.48mg 15%, Phos 20.05mg 2%, Copper 0.05mg 3%, Zinc 0.19mg 1%, Panto 0.17mg 2%, Biotin 0.42mcg 140%, Magnesium 15.43mg 4%, Iron 0.59mg 3%, Vitamin B6 2%, Vitamin C 19%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 7%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.