- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butternut squash, apples, brown sugar, 1/4 cup melted butter, olive oil, Calvados, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, kosher salt, black pepper and nutmeg together in large bowl and toss to blend.
- Arrange in an 8–inch x 8–inch baking dish. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pecan halves and 6 tablespoons maple syrup in a small nonstick skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the maple syrup has reduced to a thick glaze coating the pecans.
- Immediately spread on a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle flake salt evenly over pecans. Cool and break apart glazed pecans.
- After butternut squash mixture has cooked for 45 minutes, remove from oven and top with maple glazed pecans. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
Calories 488, Carbohydrates 71g, Cholesterol 20mg, Fat 24g, Fat Calories 218, Fiber 7g, Protein 4g, Saturated Fat 7g, Sodium 178mg. Daily Values: Calcium 151.08mg 15%, Phos 119.53mg 12%, Copper 0.37mg 19%, Zinc 1.47mg 10%, Panto 0.98mg 10%, Biotin 0.95mcg 317%, Magnesium 95.0mg 24%, Iron 2.01mg 11%, Vitamin B6 18%, Vitamin C 71%, Vitamin B12 0%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 13%, Vitamin A 403%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.