- Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/4 cup of the Seafood Sauce; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove salmon from sauce. Discard any remaining sauce.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with remaining 1/4 cup sauce halfway through cooking.
- TIP: Substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.
- TO BAKE SALMON: Prepare salmon as directed. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.