- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s directions stirring occasionally to keep the pasta from sticking together.
- While the pasta is cooking prepare the other ingredients.
- In a large bowl add the cooked pasta and all other ingredients, mixing well.
- Sprinkle with Salad Supreme and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the bottle of Italian dressing over the salad, toss and add more seasoning to taste if you like.
Calories 606, Carbohydrates 79g, Cholesterol 2mg, Fat 26g, Fat Calories 238, Fiber 6g, Protein 17g, Saturated Fat 5g, Sodium 1344mg. Daily Values: Calcium 107.46mg 11%, Phos 189.28mg 19%, Copper 0.46mg 23%, Zinc 1.66mg 11%, Panto 0.29mg 3%, Biotin 2.65mcg 883%, Iodine 0.2mcg 0%, Magnesium 63.78mg 16%, Iron 6.77mg 38%, Vitamin B6 11%, Vitamin C 57%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 0%, Vit E-a-Toco 18%, Vitamin A 29%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.