- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Make macaroni and cheese according to package directions, using the specified 1/4 cup milk and 1/4 cup butter or margarine plus the cheese sauce mix included in the package.
- Add to the macaroni and cheese the chicken, soup, 1/2 soup can of milk, and stir well. Note: Do NOT add the water as directed on the soup can. Use only the can ingredients.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
- Serve with salad, peas and bread for a complete meal.