- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese and feta with fork, mixing until blended.
- Add onion and spinach, combining well.
- Split each piece of salmon in half lengthwise without cutting all the way through (make pocket).
- Divide filling in each fillet spreading to cover.
- Place top salmon piece back over filling and on prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until flaky.
Calories 291, Carbohydrates 3g, Cholesterol 114mg, Fat 11g, Fiber 0.0g, Protein 42g, Saturated Fat 4g, Sodium 438mg. Daily Values: . Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.