- Ice the length of the two candy canes and place a large graham cracker on both to make sleigh bottom and let dry to harden.
- Add icing to sides of sleigh and let than harden.
- Place icing on sleigh and pile candy assortment on top of sleigh. You can make a pile at the end of the sleigh or all over the sleigh.
- Tie licorice to look like ropes from sleigh onto toy dog.
- Add cotton candy snow around sleigh for display.
Calories 551, Carbohydrates 121g, Cholesterol 0.49mg, Fat 5g, Fat Calories 49, Fiber 0.74g, Protein 1g, Saturated Fat 1g, Sodium 154mg. Daily Values: Calcium 8.64mg 1%, Phos 20.97mg 2%, Copper 0.05mg 3%, Zinc 0.18mg 1%, Panto 0.09mg 1%, Magnesium 6.93mg 2%, Iron 0.73mg 4%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 0%, Vit E-a-Toco 0%, Vitamin A 0%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.