- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 6 five-inch ramekins with non-stick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, whipping cream, espresso, vanilla and 1/4 cup butter. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Slowly add the boiling water until well incorporated. Batter will be quite thin.
- Divide the batter evenly between 6 ramekins and bake for 20 minutes.
- While ramekins are baking crumble the 4 graham crackers into a small bowl.
- Mix in 1/4 cup melted butter and 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar.
- Top each ramekins with graham cracker crumble and return to the oven for 5 minutes.