- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry. Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except both cheeses. Stir well.
- Transfer ingredients into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
Calories 792, Carbohydrates 40g, Cholesterol 111mg, Fat 62g, Fat Calories 555, Fiber 2g, Protein 23g, Saturated Fat 24g, Sodium 1576mg. Daily Values: Calcium 593.72mg 59%, Phos 265.89mg 27%, Copper 0.13mg 7%, Zinc 1.68mg 11%, Panto 0.58mg 6%, Biotin 3.26mcg 1087%, Iodine 13.0mcg 9%, Magnesium 69.75mg 17%, Iron 4.47mg 25%, Vitamin B6 10%, Vitamin C 22%, Vitamin B12 10%, Vitamin D 5%, Vit E-a-Toco 14%, Vitamin A 194%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.