- Hull the strawberries and halve or quarter if large. Peel and dice the mango. Dice the plum and nectarine.
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, mango, plum, nectarine, blackberries and blueberries.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar, lemon zest, juice of 1/2 lemon and 2 tablespoons sambuca; stir well.
- Dice the banana and stir into the salad. Taste and add more sugar, lemon juice or sambuca, if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to overnight, stirring occasionally. Taste and adjust the flavorings before serving.